Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Not in the really civilized countries. (i.e. the us, canada, ete.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Not in the really civilized countries. (i.e. the us, canada, ete.) [/B][/QUOTE]

It happen right here, in U.S. It's a cultural things.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Atleast there ARE divorces now... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know there's divorce now, but it's not that easy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

It happen right here, in U.S. It's a cultural things. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmmm i never knew that...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

Hmmmm i never knew that... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, here in U.S. It's not American, it happen on Asian.:(
Posted
I think it is wrong and unconstitutional! It is taking away the person's freedom, and the costitution says we have the right to seek happiness, and planning someones life would go against it!:o
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I think it is wrong and unconstitutional! It is taking away the person's freedom, and the costitution says we have the right to seek happiness, and planning someones life would go against it!:o [/B][/QUOTE]

You're right. I don't know if you know someone in that situation, or you yourself ever in that situation. What will you do. Do you have the courage to fight back, or you just do what you told to do?
Posted
Actually, I myself have not been in the situation and won't be hopefully (considering I am 13) but I lost a best friend that way. An exchange student bordered w/ us and me and her became the best of friends, but then she married the guy she was arrainge to, and devorce was outta the question, they didn't believe in it, so she killed herself.....Thats why I feal so strongly against it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Actually, I myself have not been in the situation and won't be hopefully (considering I am 13) but I lost a best friend that way. An exchange student bordered w/ us and me and her became the best of friends, but then she married the guy she was arrainge to, and devorce was outta the question, they didn't believe in it, so she killed herself.....Thats why I feal so strongly against it [/B][/QUOTE]

How sad.:(

Now you see it's not that easy to get divorce, because they don't believe in it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]You chosse love, it's not chosen for you..take that from someone who has been married for 5 years, happily in love...:angel: :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm happy for you Lady SJ. Enjoy you happy life. I really admire it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]I'm not marry yet, still a long way to go. I wish I can be as happy as you when come to marriage. :D [/B][/QUOTE]


Trust me when you find the right one...you will be...I know you will...:love: :blush:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]


Trust me when you find the right one...you will be...I know you will...:love: :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for that day to come.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...