Shippo Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 [color=darkblue] My photoshops gone...so i downloaded PSP 8 ^_^;; I like the program, but i dont think its as good as Photoshop, I made a hellsing banner on PSP 8, I liked it, so i decided to post it.... [/color]
Pagan Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Not bad. I like this banner. This is a really good job. This banner really captures everything that he stands for. Its kinda dark but in a good way. I would give it a 8 out of 10(Ten being the highest). I took off 2 points because it does have its flaws. Like a slight discoloration and the hair is hard to seperate from the background.
Baron Samedi Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 I really like it. Don't know this Hellsing fella, but the banner is really good. Two little points however; One, the text should be unifrom in colour. It gets darker and lighter depending where it is. And under the text is a little red flash or something. Very annoying. Aside from that, nice work. 8/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now