Baron Samedi Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Hello. Maybe I should make a banner thread. lol. Anyways here is my latest banner. Comments et.c as usual. Also, I can personalise this if someone happens to want it. ANyways, it is just a random idea i had, so I'd be happy [overjoyed] if I got a decent number of comments this time. So, ahead with all comments folks. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=511522[/img]
Haze Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 i love that! even more so than the banditos! did you customize those shapes? thought so. the green dots (while the green is ugly) add a little extra to it. and the quote and box around it is nice. where in the world did you come up with that?
Dagger Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 I like everything except the green dots. Like Haze said, they do add a little something to the banner, but that particular shade of green just.... clashes..... with the blue. I'd use dark blue or violet instead. ~Dagger~
Kyo no Ryu Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 I LOVE IT!!! PS: thank you very much for the new banner. Its mine. I love the shapes and bluenessnessness.
Baron Samedi Posted November 6, 2003 Author Posted November 6, 2003 Here is an edited version of my banner. Tried different shapes and alternate colouring. What do you think? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=512585[/img] My 700th post. Woohoohoo!
Syn Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 Hmm, I dont like that much. :/ I think the major thing thats putting me off is the glows. I think you have a red glow on the border and a white/creamy glow on some of the shapes too. The second version does look a lot better but it doesnt really do anything for me. sorry :/ 4/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now