Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello. Maybe I should make a banner thread. lol. Anyways here is my latest banner. Comments et.c as usual. Also, I can personalise this if someone happens to want it. ANyways, it is just a random idea i had, so I'd be happy [overjoyed] if I got a decent number of comments this time.

So, ahead with all comments folks.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=511522[/img]
Posted
i love that! even more so than the banditos! did you customize those shapes? thought so. the green dots (while the green is ugly) add a little extra to it. and the quote and box around it is nice. where in the world did you come up with that?
Posted
I like everything except the green dots. Like Haze said, they do add a little something to the banner, but that particular shade of green just.... clashes..... with the blue. I'd use dark blue or violet instead.

~Dagger~
Posted
Here is an edited version of my banner. Tried different shapes and alternate colouring. What do you think?

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=512585[/img]

My 700th post. Woohoohoo!
Posted
Hmm, I dont like that much. :/

I think the major thing thats putting me off is the glows. I think you have a red glow on the border and a white/creamy glow on some of the shapes too. The second version does look a lot better but it doesnt really do anything for me.

sorry :/

4/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...