Brasil Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 The Marxist Pythonians. EDIT: Added a border. Heh.
Shinmaru Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Ah, funny stuff, PoisonTongue. I have no idea why but Groucho Marx was the last thing I was expecting when I looked at the attachment lol. Anyway, the banner is good. Nice and simple, the picture is of high quality and blends well with the background and the font is plenty nice. Good work :)
RPCrazy Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 -salutes- We need to think up a theme song...and talk to Scott. We need to convince him this is the official political party of Cinnaminsonia. Border definitely makes it look a helluva lot better. Well done, PT.
Baron Samedi Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 lol. I love the idea PT. nice job. I think the border is too thick however, maybe slightly thinner? And who is Groucho Marx? The face is familiar, but I can't place him....
Manic Webb Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 gasp! Groucho Marx was one of the Marx Brother, classic comedians. There was Groucho, Harpo... and the other two. What were their names? Zeppo and Chico? I don't know much about them. I'm more of a fan of the 4 Three Stooges. Anyway, Groucho is the guy those goofy glasses with the thick eyebrow & mustache attachments is based off of. They made quite a few films back in the early post-vaudville days.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now