Jump to content
OtakuBoards

No! :(


Recommended Posts

Posted
My biggest crush ever is going out with some one...that is knowen as my frien. and she is like a head shorter then him.
But i don't care :love:

Oh well.

Have any advice?
(Plus i know he likes me)
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]It happens, you have to deal with it. Plus if he liked you, he wouldn't be going out with her. And does it matter if she is shorter than him? No, it doesn't. You can't always have things your way. My advice is to get over it. If you really like him, I would suggest just waiting for him. If he does like you, he might come to you. You should be happy for your friend. It's happened to me, so I learned to deal with it. That's all you need to do, deal with it, or get over it. I'm sure you will find someone else.
Don't think I'm trying to be harsh, because I'm not, I'm just giving the advice you wanted.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]I was in the same situation as you for a while ... The most you can do is just wait it out. Trying to break them up or anything like that will not get you anywhere.

Plus you are only thirteen. Do not worry about these kinds of things. Enjoy yourself.[/size]
Posted
He also likes her. Strange enough he likes one girl in each clase O.o one was taller then him now this one is shorter XD
an i am the same size.
Plus we do worrry about these things. lol
Posted
[size=1]First of all, I am unsure why you keep mentioning height. That should have nothing to do with anything.

Secondly, if he likes a different girl in each class, then forget him. Find someone who will like only you. A relationship is not going to last long if he is still looking while he is already "involved".


I still say that you are young ... thirteen ... Eighth grade or a Freshman, I assume. I cannot remember where I was at that age. I was not thinking about dating anyone, though. However, I am sure that we are two very different people, so I am not sure why I am even here saying this.[/size]
Posted
Justin is all too right. Get over the guy. Seriously. And as has been said several times, height has nothing to do with relationships. I'm a head taller than my gf.
Posted
If you don't care, which you just said you don't, then there's no problem.... so either you're lying and you do care, or you just don't know what your talking about... either way, you're 13, nothing important will come of him.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...