Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, I've been working on this comic for an English project for about a week. Over the past weekend, I brought a set of charcoal pencils. All the artists I've asked say it looks fine for my first try, but now I need a really opinion. This is basically how it will look when I present it in class. Comments and critizisms desparately needed.
Click this link to view it: [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/3716174/[/url]
Posted
while the artwork is quite good. . . WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?!?!? you got any words to go with it? i dont understand what it is supposed to be. . . .but that isnt why you posted is it? i like you artwork. very pretty. and i like those eyes in the second frame. very pretty. nice work.
~haze
Posted
Some of the edges could be smoother, or at least cleaned. I'm surprised by how well you managed to make that charcoal look like pencil.

Can you give it some text? I don't know if it's perverted funny or silly funny...
Posted
Could you make it smaller? it's not even letting scroll over. before, when it was loasding, i could scroll, but now I can't. Anyways, it is OK. I don't get it, some form of narration would be awesome. Some of the pics are Ok, some look a bit scrappy, but overall a good try. 6/10
Posted
neh, really... big? If the person to the right is supposed to look mad... it doesn't. Some improvements need to be made, but it's really good... really confusing, though. Shading well done. ^ ^ Hope I wasn't too harsh, but you did say C&C. I like it.
Posted
Sorry that there weren't any words, but I was going to be speaking while the frames were shown (It's for a school project). It was kinda thrown together sinc I wait until the last possible moment to finish, but I appreciate the comments. More or less, the confusing thing I expected. Anyways, I need more of those opinions of yours on this. [url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3752902/]Fae[/url] I drew this two days ago and want to know what I should try to work on, especially with the wings. If you want to see other examples of wings I've done, click [url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3739415/]here[/url]. That's how I'm going to try to do them from now on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...