Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is what I did in summer school while taking health. Kinda messy and take note that the X's are not foring inking which they normaly are used for. But instead I put them at places on the drawing that I did not like at the time. I don't think this is one of my best casue its not a great compaistion and I could have taken more time but for some bord drawing during summer school I think its pretty cool.
Posted
Here ya go. Like I said on AIM, I don't know why it keeps missing the attachment, and why our direct connections arn't working, but here's the pic anyway:
Posted
o.O

Jezzuz. Not the most accurate one of Venom I've seen but... The detail on him is amasing, he looks realistic, and very cool. Especially his "gaping maw". Very good job, if not as close to Venom as one might have hoped... A very good drawing none the less. 8/10
Posted
Ooooh that's pretty good in terms of details and what not but it's a little disproportionate, and the perspective could use some work. Nice picture though and you gotta have the toung if it's venom :cross:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...