Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah that's the name of this character "Vectar Wrong" it's basically a bunch of crappy vectors slapped together to create him when I was bored :rolleyes:. If I can't get my layout design skills going for a while I might just take a break and do vector art like this... well probably not but i'm possibly gonna make another person today only I'm going to spend more time on it (not duplicate and flip layers) and work alot more on shading and perspective.
Posted
He reminds me of a south park character o.o; Its ok I suppose, very basic though. I'd say the t-shirt is the best part about him, the head looks good too. I think the only things that need changing is the shading, like you said, and his feet >>; his feet look......for lack of a better word, crap.

6/10
Posted
Heh. He is cool. better than anythign I could do... His feet are pretty bad, I must agree. Also, on his shirt at the bottom, some is black and soem is grey. Why? He could possibly have more defined elbow and the fingers.... Fish FIngers? lol. A pretty good job though.

7/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...