Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Our lady peace live


Recommended Posts

Posted
for those who like the band our lady peace know about the dvd coming out of their concerts. Does anyone know when it is coming out?

for those who dont know who they are dl these songs or buy some of their cd's (the live album has a bunch of their best songs on it plus some new ones.)
Posted
It comes out November 11th. Only problem is that's Canada only. The US and the rest of the world are still unannounced. I'm sure you can find it around, but the price will probably be jacked up. A country as close as Canada and there are still crazy import prices. Weird.

OLP is worth the time, I'd say. 4AM and Thief are both good starts.
Posted
mabey OLP is more popular in canada then else where? well im definatly getting it, thanks alot.

the songs i prefer for download are:
hello oskar
potato girl
starseed
are you sad
clumsy-----------------> must get!

ok just get all their cd's all their songs are amazing
Posted
yeah, canadians and I like them but have seen them live too many times since I lived in Buffalo (close to toronto).

They're good but their music hasn't diverged at all in five albums. I get tired of it after a while.
Posted
there music is still awsome, their last album had some pretty different songs but they still have great music.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...