Angelus_Necare Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 well, I've never seen NGE but I probably should, BGC was good but I only have the last five episodes of the series (how's that for a spoiler? :D ) and GW holds a special place in my heart for insane suicidal teenagers....
amibasuki Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 NGE is definitely better than Gundam Wing, though I do like GW somewhat. I haven't seen Bubblegum Crisis yet, so I can't say anything about it.
Queen Asuka Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Well I've seen all three of those and BGC and GW can't even stand up to Eva, not one bit. Eva is one of the best anime series ever created. Gundam Wing only got the popularity it has because it was aired on CN. BGC is good, but it's still nothing compared to Eva. Just my opinion, though.[/color][/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Hmm... thats really a no brainer the best out of those three series would definitely be hands down Evangelion, the action, plot, drama, and storyline highly overshadows the other two anime series! ;) No competition what so ever!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now