Out of these 3 Anime, which is best?

Flash

Favourite Anime? (Out of these 3)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Anime? (Out of these 3)

• Neon Genesis Evangelion
    • Gundam Wing
    • Bubblegum Crisis 2040

Although I would have to agree and say EVA is the best out the three. I've also got to say that I find it odd how there is a lot of Gundam Wing bashing on this site.(the entire site) How ever I'm not trying to say it's great either I realy don't understand. Although its not great I do believe the animation is realy good and hell the dubbing wasn't half bad.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tat2oo [/i]
[B]Although I would have to agree and say EVA is the best out the three. I've also got to say that I find it odd how there is a lot of Gundam Wing bashing on this site.(the entire site) How ever I'm not trying to say it's great either I realy don't understand. Although its not great I do believe the animation is realy good and hell the dubbing wasn't half bad. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe yeah, I don't just bash GW... I bash all Gundam... I'm basically your anti-mecha anime person... even though I like EVA and Escaflowne.... but those deal with more than just mecha.... and the main reason I dislike Gundam is cause EVERY gundam series is basically the exact same.... plot, animation, music... ugh... it's so boring....

And you don't see that as a problem with a lot of anime. It seems to me you can say the same for other animes. I see ideas used over and over again all to often. You know giant robots have always been shown over and over but I've loved them since I was a little kid watching robotech and transformers. And have been hooked ever since. Hell even Voltron has a place in my heart. That was great back then. Now I think it stinks up the place big time but eh....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tat2oo [/i]
[B]And you don't see that as a problem with a lot of anime. It seems to me you can say the same for other animes. I see ideas used over and over again all to often. You know giant robots have always been shown over and over but I've loved them since I was a little kid watching robotech and transformers. And have been hooked ever since. Hell even Voltron has a place in my heart. That was great back then. Now I think it stinks up the place big time but eh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure alot of animes use the same ideas as other animes.... but nothing so boring as Gundam... I mean, you watch Gundam Wing, then watch Gundam X.... it's basically the exact same thing... just different characters....

I grew up on Transformers... it's my favorite... all time.... I still don't like Robotech or Gundam that much... I dunno, I just don't like gundam.... I just don't like Mecha anime period.... with the exception of TF which really isn't Mecha but whatever....

As far as Gundam Wing and X eh.. But I do like Mobile Suit Gundam. As a anime from 1979. Just think, wow.! over 20 years ago they were doing storys and animation like that. And I dont mean just the skill but more the atention to detail I like that in Anime. I love Transformers but gun that materialize out of thin air. Come on. Oh well I'm not trying to sway your opinion. I'm just saying maybe give it another chance. Try looking at it from another side. Or ignore this completly. Either way......

[SIZE=1]Yeah, I agree with Transtic, I think Escaflowne is really cool, because it is not just giant robots firing missiles and killing each other. It has a more... Medieval feel to it, it's not really set in the future and they all use cool swords and it is also a kind of love story... So that, my friends, is why Gundam (ANY of them) sucks big time.[/SIZE]

• 8 months later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]I can't decide between EVA and Gundam Wing there both cool.

:smirk: Peace:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

I stand with you. They're both good, but neither is my fav. I can't pass judgement on Bubblegum, haven't seen it.......yet.