Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Favourite Anime? (Out of these 3)  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Favourite Anime? (Out of these 3)

    • Neon Genesis Evangelion
      15
    • Gundam Wing
      6
    • Bubblegum Crisis 2040
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
well, I've never seen NGE but I probably should, BGC was good but I only have the last five episodes of the series (how's that for a spoiler? :D ) and GW holds a special place in my heart for insane suicidal teenagers....
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Well I've seen all three of those and BGC and GW can't even stand up to Eva, not one bit. Eva is one of the best anime series ever created. Gundam Wing only got the popularity it has because it was aired on CN. BGC is good, but it's still nothing compared to Eva. Just my opinion, though.[/color][/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Hmm... thats really a no brainer the best out of those three series would definitely be hands down Evangelion, the action, plot, drama, and storyline highly overshadows the other two anime series! ;) No competition what so ever!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...