OtakuBoards

So do you guys forgive me...?

Zidargh

I hope you read my last thread with the poll.Because I've been nasty because my parents split up.I'm so sorry to all of you I never wil act like this again.Its just kinda hard when you're older.
So I'm sorry.Thanx guys.I never am arrogant.But I guess I was on here.I'm sorry... Thankyou.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]I hope you read my last thread with the poll.Because I've been nasty because my parents split up.I'm so sorry to all of you I never wil act like this again.Its just kinda hard when you're older.
So I'm sorry.Thanx guys.I never am arrogant.But I guess I was on here.I'm sorry... Thankyou. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for that apology, Zidane.

I, like many others found your behaviour less than appropriate, but I guess you had your reasons for being so angry.. Although it's best not to take your anger out on other people..

But nonetheless, 'tis good to see that you're being mature enough to step up and apologise for your actions. :)

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]take a hint... when a thread is deleted dont redo it... ill leave it cause someone else closed it... but it gets annoying if you re-do deleted threads, and guess what we all have a bad time in our lifes... heck in the last 3 months i had the love of my life ask out my best friend and quit talking to me, a good friend of mine go MIA, and my fiance cheated on me... so yes we feel sorry for you, but we really dont care (in GD we might but this is FF)... yea i know that sounds mean... but you have your reasons for being annoying... but i dont care... personally id rather have someone annoy me than to have everyone here kiss my butt otherwise id have nothing to mod besides some major butt kissing right? and it sucks to delete stuff where peeps suck up to you 24/7... anyway im too tired for this BS...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]