still in school

lil_hell4t

you still in school?  

1. 1. you still in school?

• yup im sadly still in school..*sigh*
    • nope im outta there!!
    • nope but im at university!!!
    • Neeva vENtt (ive neva gone)
    • wutz dis "schoool" youse talkin boutz?

lol:D ,yeah i got put up a year last year i got in trouble cuz i talked to much..the reason for me talking was because i knew everytihng the teacher tryed to teach me,im in the accelatrant class this year so i guees im sorta brainy,but basically ive slacked and doodled on all my books 80% of the time,...owell schools not very fun,apart from the fact that "ATHLETICS" IS COMING SOON WOOOOOHOOO!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]owell schools not very fun,apart from the fact that "ATHLETICS" IS COMING SOON WOOOOOHOOO!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah! School Athletics kicks @ss! Or Maybe it's just the fact that I kick @ss at School athletics! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]i'm in 8th grade... the only thing i like is algebra... the rest's boring. [/B][/QUOTE]
did he say.... say... like algebra..... :eek: he said the A WORD!!!!
and he likes it..... :p i hate math... period... science is tight... but math... no..... no evil.... see no evil hear no evil say no evil

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]*shudder* ugh... history... it's so boring! you just sit there and read a book! well, some of it's not boring... but most of it is... [/B][/QUOTE]
not the history of the wars, and the devolpment of civilizations and the rise and fall of empires....

man, i wish i was still in high school, sorta. i have alot of regrets. if i could go back, i'd take AP chemistry & go to public school my senior year. i'd say "yes" to this one guy instead of "no" (i was scared). i would have stood up to my parents. i'd've actually given my valedictorian speech instead of telling someone else to do it. just to name a few...
don't take it for granted, folks.

it WAS easy, academically speaking. i never even had to study. but once i got to college, i had to study my arse off. but it was probably b/c i went to this christian high school w/ no funding... college rules, though, i had the most fun there outta anywhere else in my entire life!!!