Krademon Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 I drew this after a PM battle with one of my friends.
Dagger Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Eheh. For some reason, I find that picture incredibly amusing. I absolutely love the expression on his face; it's priceless. You did a fantastic job of drawing the guy's gaping mouth. The artwork is a little too sketchy for my tastes, but no matter. Everything seems to be more or less in proportion, although he appears to lack a neck, and his hands are a little on the large side. Overall, good job. Very funny. ^__^ ~Dagger~
Baron Samedi Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Thats a good job there. The detail is impressive, especially with the muscles and hair, plus the piece of [gruel?] on the axe adds detail and finesse. I like the overall style, you have done a very good job. Only thing, which I am not even sure is a mistake, is that on his left hand, it looks like he has a glove on, because at his elbow, it goes out and looks odd. Overall a magnificent job. 8/10
Assassin Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 [size=1][color="666666"] You have amazing talent. The drawing reminds me of Nappa from Dragon Ball Z. I guess because he has no hair. Also I think that the axe adds alot to the drawing because of it's size. Also his expression on his face seems to make me laugh because I am thinking he is happy. [/size][/color]
Krademon Posted November 12, 2003 Author Posted November 12, 2003 Thanks for the feedback. It's not my best peice and I sketched it in a short time so not much fix ups. I got the idea off one of my friends who drew a sushi chef asking the same thing. And I see what you mean with the elbow, but hey. Here's to improvement :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now