Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't drawn anything for a while but this is what i did last night during ruruoni kenshin!! I took two hours to complete and i still need some work on it!! You know hoe hard it is to draw a face on a small head as like Orca's????? OH well please tell me what you think!
Bye
Hacker Kite
Posted
[color=seagreen]It's kinda hard to see but from what I can see it looks pretty good^^ I can't really draw a lot of people in a picture, even two gives me trouble! I give your picture two thumbs up^^[/color]
Posted
hm....it's pretty good..but it truely looks liek you did it on wax paper, by tracing. Because, if i remember right, that's how wax paper scans out, but i may be wrong.

Either way you go, it looks good. but please..DRAW/TRACE A LITTLE DARKER lol.
Posted
it was drawn on normal paper but since i have no access to a scanner ever then i took a really close-up view digital picture of it so it gave it those extra effects!!!! SO should have mentioned that thanks for the comment on it though!!!!
Bye
Hacker Kite

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...