Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Well, most of the people here know me, except the newbies. I'm just gonna tell you guys what's happened to me recently...

Before I left, I posted an audition paper to my school newspaper. Turns out, I got in! My friend Angela and I are the only two freshmen in it; freshmen don't usually get into it.

Also, I tried out for the school play - and I got IN! Yeah, go Zach. This year it's M*A*S*H, and I play Father Mulchay. Fun, eh? I've been really busy with practice - we have it three nights a week, three hours a night. This week we have it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Whoo, lol.

I just wanted you guys to know what's been up. I hope this doesn't get closed... I couldn't make up my mind if it was allowed or not. Oh well. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
Hey! I wondered what happened to you.

I remember your article that you asked me to read about the Apple Festival thing. It really [i]was[/i] good and I told you you'd get in.

Congratulations on everything. I'm happy for you.

Oh! and welcome back.
Posted
uuuh...M*A*S*H! I love that show, ti's so funny.....and your father mulchahe(sp). So, your deaf in the end! HAHA. j/k

Yea, i'm wierd. I like the show. So sue me.

Good job in gettnig in.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nate [/i]
[B]uuuh...M*A*S*H! I love that show, ti's so funny.....and your father mulchahe(sp). So, your deaf in the end! HAHA. j/k[/quote]

This is the movie, so I don't know what you're talking about. If he did went deaf in the movie, it's not in the play version, and it didn't follow over into the series.
Posted
Whoa... Leh's alive. I thought all the otaku progie artists disappeared (now we just need to find Dark Death). You still on the eccentric side? ;)

I figured it was a school-related matter, since all of OB seems to be less active than before. Hey, I myself (and my good friend Yami*Maho Keno) have been relatively MIA. Fencing and research really does take a bite out of time.

Glad to hear everything's going alright, dude. Congrats. I wonder why other OBers are missing...
Posted
Most probably drifted away. Either over OB, family matters, whatever. It is sad that we lose people.

Welcome back Leh. I was wondering why you had left.... you were a fairly integral member, to my mind. Welcome back.

M*A*S*H. Eh. I have only seen like 1 episode, but Congrats on getting into it. You probably deserve it.

And Nate? He told us that the name is Father [u]Mulchay[/u] in his first post. You don't need to get confused over the spelling.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...