OtakuBoards

Any news for UK fans?

Monkey Magic

ssj2 is the next form of super saiya-jin, that is what son gohan is at the moment against cell, cell should be dead soon at son gohan's hands, via a kamehameha battle, after that, there is'nt anything to look forward to really, early buu saga is pretty boring with son gohan as great saiyaman, but after that it starts getting interesting....

OK thanks - so how is ssj2 different to ssj (apart from simply being more powerful)? If i watched Goku fight Freisa (sp?) and then Gohan fight Cell, would i see the difference? They both seem to have blonde hair, move really fast and be capable of blowing up a planet.

Or would i only be able to tell the difference if they fought each other, when the ssj2 would obviously beat the ssj?

I just read Pikeon's post on another thread and it was quite informative. However, do you guys not think that it gets a bit silly with all the power increase? Goku fights Raditz at 330 and then goes SSJ against Friesa at 15,000,000. And apparently that's just the beginning! So by the time he goes SSJ4 (which i had never heard of until coming to this board) he will be a trillion or so times more powerful than when he was a normal Saiyan. What can he do with that power? Sneezing would blow up a planet!

[SIZE=1]So if I was a Saiyan and I fell off of a building ( :smirk: ) Then my power would increase, unless it is only meant for fighting. And, one more thing... Why does every race in DBZ have transformations, and they ALL fight, even the Nameks.... Please, explain.[/SIZE]