OtakuBoards

THE BEST manga

dark lord

every one has an opinion and it may not be the best manga but its the best ive seen but thats not much ive only seen guiver gundam wing msg sailor moon dbz tenchi and bublegum sumthin (not good with names) that one was wierd . guiver has pretty sweet drawings and the plots pretty cool reminds me sorta of a darker batman

• 5 months later...
ahhh guyver the 1'st anime i ever saw it was so cool(and still is) it had everything cool fight scenes, cool transformations and corny as hell voiceovers and guyver 2&3 were so cool (i thought guyver 1 was crap) oh there was also an animated movie called guyver:out of control which ive not seen and is probably hard to get and a 2'nd animated series which i know nothing about except i can get it on import dvd for $30 and check out [url]www.warriorguyver.com[/url] for cool pics and fanfics

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well, Guyver is a decent anime, and the manga's were somewhat good, the movies well that was a different story, I personally didn't like the live action movies, I've seen better Power Rangers episodes compared to the Guyver live action movies!:)