Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was playing around with a few brushes, I wanted to make a forest/jungle kinda thing. Its not great because its practically all brushes but I quite like the effect I got. Its called Voodo.Devilry because it made me think about the rainforests and voodo and witch doctors and all that stuff.

What do you think?


EDIT: Stupid file size limit, excuse the quality.
Posted
very nice, well i think you have achieved your goal. It looks pretty relistic and at first sight it looked identical to the forrest floor, with all the leaves and so on. Great job i think, and i love the text also ;).
Posted
That is pretty cool Kaisuke. Its' aesthetics don't really appeal to me as such, but it is definitely a good idea. The text also... looks like it has a very faint highlight around it? Looks good anyway. How did you do those leaves? How long did it take you? It looks very difficult, and the detail is great.

Nice stuff.

Aesthetics 6/10
Technical skill 8.5/10
Posted
Thanks, to be honest, the colors took me a lot longer to get right than the actual shape of the leaves and what not. The base of this image is, like I said, the default paint brushes on PS. It started out blue funnily enough, but the rainbowish colors took me a long time to get right. But yes, on a whole it was all pretty ... complicated? I cant find the right word :/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...