wayofthreversed Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 I think that you get to know Riku a bit better if you play KH:COM in rebirth mode and you see him accept his darkness but not become evil.
Gaara kun Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='wayofthreversed']I think that you get to know Riku a bit better if you play KH:COM in rebirth mode and you see him accept his darkness but not become evil.[/quote] I did and it's good and yes you do get to know him better :animesmil everyone should get to know Riku a little bitter.
Riku Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='wayofthreversed']I think that you get to know Riku a bit better if you play KH:COM in rebirth mode and you see him accept his darkness but not become evil.[/quote] [FONT=Comic Sans MS] [COLOR=Navy]Gah... I have that game, but I haven't beaten it to that point yet. And I so want to play as Riku[/COLOR].. [/FONT] :animecry: [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I need a tip: In Hollow Bastion, you have to start fighting those big-bellied Heartless. Well, everytime I try to hit it, I recoil back. I hate it when that happens!! Grr.... Can anyone give me any tips on any good deck cards I should buy or use[/COLOR]??[/FONT]
Burori Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 In all honesty you dont need a good deck to fight them. they are weak in the rear. Basically a decent deck of 6 or lower but a few majority in the 5 or 6 catagory will suffice for that battle. when you fight the witch (whom I forgot her name) it is best to figure out a stratagy that you are comfy with me? I just went medevil on her behind. I used a lot of ability moves like the casual regnarok.
Doublehex Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 I have a question: I have nearly all of the Dalmations, but I cannot, for whatever reason, finish my collection is because I can't go back to Munstro! Whenever I do, Goofy says that Munstro is gone, and we should leave before he comes back. So, what the heck am I supposed to do?
Sho Ayori Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Go to the neighbouring Worlds (Agrabah and Atlantica I think) Then choose to fly to Monstro with Normal drive, not warp. Sometimes he'll re-appear and swallow the Gummi ship, afterwards you can explore inside him again. It's only sometimes though.
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Doublehex']I tried that before. It didn't work. :-/[/quote] Just keep trying it, and eventually, the whale will come back. As far as I know, does no special way to get him to return.[/FONT][/COLOR]:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now