conpiracymonki Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 [size=1][b] I found a poster of The Matrix Reloaded, and copied the coding into a decent sized banner space, and pixel-fonted words onto it. Comments and criticising and things, please.[/b] And I made it slightly difficult to read on purpose. Although I didn't want it [i]that[/i] difficult to read o.-[/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 [SIZE=1]I see James habit has rubbed off on you aswell. I like it, its simple. I like the font you used but it really is pretty hard to read. o_o; I suggest making it a little more visable. Hm, I think it says The Anivirus.[/SIZE]
Tix Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Wow! Great banner and be the did you saw Matrix Revolutions, I do and it was great.
Baron Samedi Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 Nice job. I see that you are like me. I prefer to find a picture I like, crop it down and add text. I like yours, good job. Simple, yet effective, and those coding lines are just about my favourite parts of the Matrix... I... well, anwyay, they look cool. Very funky and chic stuff Ajeh 8/10 Make the text easier to read for an upgraded mark.
Kanariya Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 That's nice and simple, it's good. I like the font greatly, but it's hard to see. It's nice and simple, good job.
Naru Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 wow. that is very good! It's not overcrowded like most of the banners you see. One thing is I can't read the text...lol but other than that, its perfect! ~koneko naru
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now