Jump to content
OtakuBoards

anyone do neopets???


Recommended Posts

Posted
i went back there again after like 2 years :shakeshead:
my username is valleyangel
They actually have a lot of new games, like Neoquest which is a rpg kinda like final fantasy and Plushie tycoon where you own a company making toys :)
im only there to kill time, but I'll expect I'll stop playing when I go back to school..
Posted
4 level 99 neopets on my master account with all abilities (well not all but you get the point), over 300,000,000 neopoints in my bank account, have all the items from the Fairy queen, and my shop is maxed out plus selling fairy items at outrageous prices (people actually buy from my shop -_-). If you want my username, then I have to battle you :D. I have 8 accounts, I amke 4 each year just for maxing it out. I had no life back then, then I quit becuase it was boring. My guild was awesome, I had every answer for fairy cross puzzle and other logic things. lol, I was the top donater for that guild, they're filthy rich and giving out fairys daily. The messege board was always so active... N00Bs join the guild I'm in for tips. Well, I hope that they improved.
Posted
I did Neopets... twice. I did it in primary school and I had about three people helping me and I got to a respectable level. The I got bored with it, and, needless to say, I quit.

I did it again this year but only to play the games. I have two accounts with dead Neopets. I don't see it as much more than another online community with a huge level of interactivity. But I'm already part of two online communities. Any more is too many.
Guest angelaanime
Posted
...............yes it is getting a little boring.
But i still love it!!!!! I have a big number of friends there!!!
...did i say that already?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I used to be into Neopets a lot. My username is nothing other than, Japan_86. I got frustrated for never being able to feed my pets. I also got bored of it after three months. My three neopets must be dead by now. heh...
Guest angelaanime
Posted
I don't think that neopets can die..........
Or can They?
.................................*GASP*
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by angelaanime [/i]
[B]I don't think that neopets can die..........
Or can They?
.................................*GASP* [/B][/QUOTE]

No, they can't die. I once left mine without food for about 8-9 months, and they're still fine. They were kinda mad at me, though. ^^ My username there is blackshadowmon
Posted
[size=1]Why would you? theres so many other more FUN and excited things on the internet. The computer lab teacher plays neopets all fricken day and she helps out 12th graders with there neopets. It's sad. I can find more interesting things then that.[/size]
Guest angelaanime
Posted
.............yes there are better things then neopets.
But Like I said Before. I have a lot of good friends there.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]neopets was cute at first but now it's sooo old and boring. its also really overprotected and kiddy. i used have an account but now i don't even remember it, kinda sad eh?[/COLOR] :smirk:
Posted
My account name is InuYasha924.I haven't been on in a while my pets are probley dead but I'll live.I have two one's a lupe the other is a shonryu.
Guest angelaanime
Posted
EEERPPP.! I wonder why people just quit.......
I think it is great...
Guest angelaanime
Posted
That is the the most boring post i have ever seen Roppenmatsu.......
Guest angelaanime
Posted
EEEPPP! anyway u sent me somting??? I did not get it....
Guest animefan_441
Posted
I can no longer get on neopets. The supid computer!!!! *sob* My poor pets.....................angelaanime will make me a new file.My poor poor pets. I am going to go crazy with out them...or maby i am already crazy...*GASP*
Guest angelaanime
Posted
don't worry.......wait a minute....what am i talking about?????
Posted
*Stomps whaming head on desk* Oh, I just recently made a new name with new pets...thing is...i forgot what the pasword is....I keep doing that...STUPID ME!!!! i don't know how many names I have that I forgot the password to...My poor pets...lets see, my other pets besides my Lupe are, my gilert (Jounou), my eyrie (Kiahno), my Scorchio, (Murisam, gotta have a dragon...) My shoru( I forgot the name) My Uni(Arunue), My Gnarl, witch I adopted, my kyri(not sure you spell it like that...) that I also adopted, and of corse my Lupe Miatatzu, I hade another Lupe Muhoho or something, but I lost him a long time ago when I first forgot my password...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Guest angelaanime
Posted
Stupid ist you...........i just put in german!!!
Posted
Neopets is so addictive!!! My username on there is/was dabombnow, but I don't normally use it, unless I have nothing better to do. I was always too young to get into the boards there, so I never bothered. I can now, But I still can't be stuffed.
Have fun being addicted- I might see you there!!! ;)
Posted
I've tried to keep out of this thread, despite problems with it in the past, just so you guys had a place to talk about this stuff... but this has gotten ridiculous. The post quality is terrible and a good deal of it has almost nothing to do with the game. Half of this stuff could be said to someone else in a one sentence IM.

I doubt any of you were planning on bumping this thread up into a discussion that's even [i]remotely[/i] near the standards of this place, so I think you'll have to talk about Neopets elsewhere for the time being.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...