Dan Rugh Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 A few days ago I felt like getting a new AIM theme, but decided this time to make my own instead of using someone else's. So, I came up with this one of Naota. [img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/im-window.jpg[/img] [img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/buddy-list.jpg[/img] If anyone else has ever made one of these, feel free to post it in this thread.
KKC Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 Wow! That is really awesome Dan! I'v always wandered how to make those... I think it's a great theme, the bandage being the icon was a really great idea and the window pic is really great. Some of the pics are a bit fuzzy, but their still good. I'd like to see one of Amarao... hehehe.... [B]Rating: 9/10[/B]
ARTommy Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 thats cool i like it alot never use the same pic twice like other themes but howd u make it
Dan Rugh Posted November 15, 2003 Author Posted November 15, 2003 All you have to do to make them is go to MyTheme.com and upload the pictures that you have prepared for each part of the theme. It's really pretty easy... well, depending on how complex you want it to be.
Haze Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 hey Dan! I can't see it. >.< i keep getting those red X's in a box. unless that is your AIM theme?? didnt think so. ^^ is there another way you can put it on here? i really want to see what one of those looks like.
Kyo no Ryu Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 :faint: that is awesome! you made that yourself? too cool! so you actualy get to use that? wow.
Haze Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 forget about what i said earlier!! for some reason or another i can see it!!! so cool!!!!!!! i want one. . . . so you can make them out of anything???? awesome jawesome. very nice Dan. ~haze
Kyo no Ryu Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 question: why doent that site work? question: where did you get those images?
Dan Rugh Posted November 15, 2003 Author Posted November 15, 2003 [size=1][i]That's bad post quality if I've ever seen it.[/i][/size] The site [i]does[/i] work. Click here: [URL=http://www.picgames.com/mytheme/]MyTheme.com[/URL]. Well... let me think... I think I got the pictures from... hmmm... the internet... obviously. Where else would I get them? But yes, thank you, everyone, for the complements.
Katana Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 Here's a link to one I made of Hiei. It's for my friend, she's the Hiei fanatic. [URL=http://www.picgames.com/perl/preview?106892917415415]Here you idiot![/URL] For the Ladys, of course...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now