OtakuBoards

Chi-Chi and Bulma

Guest Mr.Chicken

Guest Mr.Chicken
Hi there,
Call me perverted but does anyone elses here find bulma and chi chi attractive? Well i do :devil:
I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to find some nice pictures of these Nice women?
Thanks alot :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]just to remind you guys that posting hentai pictures will result in you getting banned.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I was never planning on doing such a thing! I'm dissapointed that you would think so low of me Sephiroth!:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]No you all are crazy. These are cartoons here people. Not real life. You cannot or at least should not judge cartoons because it is wrong. Get some real life women you sick-o's [/B][/QUOTE]

Well then you must think liking characters is sick! When someone says, I like Vegeta, he's cool, you must say, Oh thats sick! Get a life. Because like you say, they are chartoon characters, and liking them is the same thing as saying their cool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]

I was never planning on doing such a thing! I'm dissapointed that you would think so low of me Sephiroth!:( [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, I typed that reply as soon as I read the thread, because that guy is a newby I just thought I would remind you guys of the no hentai rule so that he would know not to post any if he intended to....

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Yep, Bulma all the way! She looks the best in the Cell saga! (when her hair is down to her shoulders) [/B][/QUOTE]
That was the good times