Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Chi-Chi and Bulma


Recommended Posts

Guest Mr.Chicken
Posted
Hi there,
Call me perverted but does anyone elses here find bulma and chi chi attractive? Well i do :devil:
I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to find some nice pictures of these Nice women?
Thanks alot :)
Posted
No you all are crazy. These are cartoons here people. Not real life. You cannot or at least should not judge cartoons because it is wrong. Get some real life women you sick-o's
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]just to remind you guys that posting hentai pictures will result in you getting banned.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I was never planning on doing such a thing! I'm dissapointed that you would think so low of me Sephiroth!:(
Posted
[SIZE=1]Err... I do have a girlfriend...... And Shyguy, SHUT THE H£LL UP!!!! You ask Lady Macaiodh, how "unhealthy" her obbsession is with Vegeta... You just shutup, ok?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]No you all are crazy. These are cartoons here people. Not real life. You cannot or at least should not judge cartoons because it is wrong. Get some real life women you sick-o's [/B][/QUOTE]

Well then you must think liking characters is sick! When someone says, I like Vegeta, he's cool, you must say, Oh thats sick! Get a life. Because like you say, they are chartoon characters, and liking them is the same thing as saying their cool.
Posted
I like cartoon characters but I don't LIKE cartoon characters if you know what I mean. At least I hope you know what I mean.... sigh.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]

I was never planning on doing such a thing! I'm dissapointed that you would think so low of me Sephiroth!:( [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, I typed that reply as soon as I read the thread, because that guy is a newby I just thought I would remind you guys of the no hentai rule so that he would know not to post any if he intended to....
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ooops, I did once... Heh..... Safer didn't ban me. May I remind you WHO I am? CELL REBORN, do you remember.... And where's those pics?[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Yep, Bulma all the way! She looks the best in the Cell saga! (when her hair is down to her shoulders) [/B][/QUOTE]
That was the good times
Guest Otaku/Darkstar
Posted
I found out it's real and it does... :blush:
Posted
Otaku/Darkstar, because you posted a url to a hentai site (which I have just deleted) consider this your first, and LAST ban warning, one wrong move and I will not hesitate to ban you....

topic closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...