Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Good for you. I used to be the 20th top poster, but when my comp had a virus, I had no time to post, and I was kicked down the list.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]erm, yes good for you, let me see, I'm....no.1 poster....

oh poo.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well done SS Trunks.... Safer, YOU are #1? Yay, good for two people![/SIZE]
Posted
by hte end of today i shoud be 15th top poster...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]erm, yes good for you, let me see, I'm....no.1 poster....

oh poo.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well you've been here a lot longer than I have!
Posted
n/m that last post i made... i just noticed i lost 40+ posts...

Stupid "i say a word you say a word" topics...
Posted
I have like 350 or something, I don't think I am ever gonna make the top 100 poster list let alone the top 10 one.
Posted
It was my creation....

oh well, i'll blame Roxy89 because she's the one that made it on the old boards ;) :p
Posted
well all it was, was you post 1 word. I even thought it was spam.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...