Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Suggestion


Recommended Posts

Guest Iie_Kiskay
Posted
[I]BY ALL THE POWERS OF GOD!!![/I] YOU MUST MUST MUST ADD A "Yu Yu Hakusho" Test on your test board/page thingie!! And add Hiei to the best Boyfriend pick thingie! YOU HAVE TO! *grins*
Posted
[color=darkblue]By "test board/page thingie," I'm supposing you mean the Guru section at theOtaku.com. I think that Adam is focusing more on myOtaku.com at the moment, rather than bettering the current Otaku Shrines, but it may be possible that a YYH quiz might be added in the future. It's definately not set in stone, and I doubt anyone's given it a thought, but there's always a chance.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think when theotaku.com gets a section on the anime itself, there will be a good chance it gets a quiz.
That being said, i think you have to just wait and see.
Unless you make one yourself and submit it.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
[color=#707875]http://guru.theotaku.com <-- That's the Guru.

You can create your own quizzes and submit them to the Guru as well. This is a good way of getting the quizzes you like put online.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...