Guest Iie_Kiskay Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 [I]BY ALL THE POWERS OF GOD!!![/I] YOU MUST MUST MUST ADD A "Yu Yu Hakusho" Test on your test board/page thingie!! And add Hiei to the best Boyfriend pick thingie! YOU HAVE TO! *grins*
Kei Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 [color=darkblue]By "test board/page thingie," I'm supposing you mean the Guru section at theOtaku.com. I think that Adam is focusing more on myOtaku.com at the moment, rather than bettering the current Otaku Shrines, but it may be possible that a YYH quiz might be added in the future. It's definately not set in stone, and I doubt anyone's given it a thought, but there's always a chance.[/color]
Patronus Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 [size=1][color=006699]If you want one really that bad, why not make your own on Quizilla?[/color][/size]
vegeta rocker Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 I think when theotaku.com gets a section on the anime itself, there will be a good chance it gets a quiz. That being said, i think you have to just wait and see. Unless you make one yourself and submit it.
James Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 [color=#707875]http://guru.theotaku.com <-- That's the Guru. You can create your own quizzes and submit them to the Guru as well. This is a good way of getting the quizzes you like put online.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now