Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
whoah...I am not on Crack! just becuase I started the thread doesn't mean I'm*sniff* on-ok, I am just joking...my little sister wanted to know...you understand...just a little something to start a conversation on topics surrounding or underestimated community...oh, and Mitch, that poem was great:) So...the opinion is mostly down or up-sided...I really should ake a poll on this...but from what I heard, I think it is just cancerous in rats and it would toke forever to get sick from it...and yes, diet MD is the worst excuse for making our lives healthier...case and point.
thank you, all you concerned members of society.;)
Coco
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cocomi Myojin [/i]
[B]...and yes, diet MD is the worst excuse for making our lives healthier...case and point.
thank you, all you concerned members of society.;)
Coco [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]
Yes, quite. As for the concerned members of society...I'm not too sure about that one. * coughs *

-Karma
[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]I hope it isn't. I have to drink diet softdrinks because I am a pre-diabetic.

That would be quite an ironic situation- you drink diet soda to avoid progressing your diabetes to a worse state and end up with cancer, lol.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...