Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarafina [/i]
[B]Why do like almost all the anime girls have have hair in there face? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral][B]I guess, it's easier for them to draw. Because drawing 2 equal eyes may be troublesome...
*p/s:I've tried it before ^_^[/COLOR][/B]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
ya and some times they make big mistakes like Yuska(sorry if I spelled it wrong) from yu yu hokisho (sorry again) in the episode were he first meets Kurama ( the spirit fox guy if you don't know)
and Botone and Yuska are talking about him, yuska looks much older than he really is. *giggle, giggle* ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...