Sweet Pie Posted December 9, 2003 Posted December 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarafina [/i] [B]Why do like almost all the anime girls have have hair in there face? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral][B]I guess, it's easier for them to draw. Because drawing 2 equal eyes may be troublesome... *p/s:I've tried it before ^_^[/COLOR][/B]
ShortySilly16 Posted January 26, 2004 Author Posted January 26, 2004 ya and some times they make big mistakes like Yuska(sorry if I spelled it wrong) from yu yu hokisho (sorry again) in the episode were he first meets Kurama ( the spirit fox guy if you don't know) and Botone and Yuska are talking about him, yuska looks much older than he really is. *giggle, giggle* ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now