Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In keeping with my expansion into other forms of image manipulation I would like to post the images that I created for use in my many profiles in yahoo chat rp.

[img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/Sanguis.jpg[/img]
This profile was based on a character from Angel Sanctuary...I forget his name.

[img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/Corvus.jpg[/img]
Also using an Angel Sanctuary character, Kira I think you can start to see a trend in the particular style that I have employed.

[img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/Marcus.jpg[/img]
Using Yuki from Gravitiation this time, shying away from the animal theme but still, starstruck, as it where ^_~.
Posted
[I]Absolutely[/I] no clue on what's what, so excuse me for any errors.

I really like this nifty style, where you've got a profile shot going and then an "ambient" picture to go alongside it (i.e., their actions/poses/expressions are something you would expect to see some passerby doing on the street). What's really the awesome "wacha!" is that symbolic representation behind it all.

I'm wondering why the first picture is lacking this little addition?
Posted
Actually it does, there is meant to be a wolf blended into the image, although I don't think you can see it all too well. Thanks, these are some of the first images I did, previous to my banner making. You can see where I started.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...