Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow, thats really cool! And good! The text is sort of hard to read because of it's size, but it's probably supposed to be like that. I really like the fading on this banner too. Great job.

[B]Rating: 9.5/10[/B]
Posted
I dont think its too bad.

There are a couple of things I think could use some work, such as the text, I dont think the placement is too great. The other thing I dont like is the mosaic effect to the right, you should have just kept that nice blue/white gradient straight through.

Other than that its nice, nice colors and what have, not too original though.

7/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...