OtakuBoards

Plastic Surgery: Good Idea, Bad Idea?( please mature audiences only!)

Emme888

Guest rttocs77
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dagger IX1 [/i]
[B]If you don't like the way you look now, plastic surgery won't do a thing. When all is said and done, you'll just find something else to hate about yourself. Learn to accept your appearance; you're only fifteen. Most teenagers struggle with self-esteem issues, and implants are [i]not[/i] the answer.

It disgusts me that anyone would spend such exorbitant amounts of money on a cosmetic procedure. There are times when surgery is necessary, but I doubt that you really, truly need it.

My advice is to donate those several thousand dollars to charity, rather than waste them on an impermanent solution to a problem that ultimately exists purely in your head.

~Dagger~ [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally disagree. If you want to do it, go for it, however you are a little young. I suggest you wait 3 or so years.

Well, sure, it's ultimately up to you. But breast implants need to be replaced every ten years or so, and the surgery is [i]incredibly[/i] painful. Personally, I have to question whether undergoing it is really worthwhile.

It's not as though small breasts are some kind of hideous, life-threatening deformity. Depending on one's body type, they might easily look more natural and attractive than large breasts.

The guy (or girl) of your dreams is [i]not[/i] going to automatically fall in love with you simply because you have a bigger chest. Do you really want to attract the type of person who only chases after C-cups? In the end, wouldn't you rather be with someone who will stick with you through thick and thin, even when you both become old and withered?

Since you seem to be straight, I must inform you that I've known plenty of hot, interesting guys who had no reservations about pursuing girls with small breasts.

Eh..... whatever, it's your decision. I just can't bring myself to approve of it.

~Dagger~

Seems ridiculous to do something like this just to attract boys.
You are only fifteen? Your body is still growing and you won't be able to get them until you are fully grown. No respectable doctor would even think of putting them in until you are at least 18.

Besides they sound kind of disgusting, i can't think of many guys who are into sea water. Though you never know. Though that does sound rather too squishy.

[COLOR=deeppink][b]Here's what ya do[/b]:
[b]1[/b]-Buy a padded underwire push up bra
[b]2[/b]-Stuff it with bubble wrap
[b]3[/b]-Wear it to school
I don't know if this really works since I started developing in 3rd grade, but it sounds good.
As for the real stuff I have to offer (ie good advice) you're only 15 that's quite young. You're seven years younger than me for starters. Instead of saving money for a surgery you DON'T need. maybe you should talk to your parents about this or seek therapy. I'm not being cruel, I'm being serious. [/COLOR]