AzureWolf Posted November 17, 2003 Posted November 17, 2003 I don't know why it happened, but the HTML coding when commenting on myOtaku entries has been severely limited. It's really strange, and I think it was better the other way. At least, if anything, restore the coding, since it makes everything nice and organized.
James Posted November 17, 2003 Posted November 17, 2003 [color=#707875]I've asked Adam to do this several times now...and I thought it'd been fixed. Oh well. I assure you that Adam is aware of the problem and we'll get it fixed as soon as possible. ^_^[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now