Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey ppls! I just got all of the Macromedia software and it ROCKS!!! I'm really into these types of softwares. I'm really intrested in Flash MX. I made alot of stuff with it. And this is one I wanted to show u people! So click the link below to see the flash or .gif animation:

Flash:
[URL=http://nmstuff.250free.com/Flash/handman.swf]heres the flash one.[/URL]

.GIF:
[URL=http://nmstuff.250free.com/Flash/handman.gif]and heres the one I converted to .gif[/URL]

Well, tell me what yas peoples think!

Thanks,
Nate (yes, theres another nate on the boards)
Posted
The whole concept was good but it wasn't pulled off that well, mainly just put the stick figure together better and during the animation try to make it so parts of the stick figure don't jutt out and look disconnected like that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...