OtakuBoards

Frightening Dreams

Viper0529

I've been havingsome wierd dreams lately and they have been going on for months. So if anyone has one of those books that say what your dreams mean or if anyone has an idea, it could help. Ok, the dream is similar to a movie, like I don't really have control of what Im doing. Well, I see people die. People I know. My friends, family, and just people ive met. Ive taken sleeping pills thinking that it might help, but it makes it worse. If anyone has an idea, it could help. An example was it was like fire was raining from the sky, and thousands of people were dying. I have been losing sleep and it has been affecting my school work, any ideas?

Guest evil chocobo
:lecture: personaly i think that your dream means that your family and friend and people you know are doing things that make you nevous, and your paniking. But it's just an opinion, i it really really really really really really really really really really REALLY bothers you, you could go to a counsellor (i think i spelled that wrong)

Yes you spelled it wrong.
And, well yes, frightening dreams can get fking freaky. Thoguh im not in that lineyet, Ive had horrible dreams...nothing really utterly disturbing or scary, but Ive had my dreams.

You must go see a councelor, or talk to your parents or someone who will listen to you and is just as mature, or more mature, or you think knows about these things.
Try to think hard, on the last thing you did when those dreams started to come, what do you think you did, or saw. Maybe it was one of those FLASH POP ups that scare the **** out of you, maybe it was that. Maybe youve been exposed to blood, violence and lots of horror controversial horror movies/animes.

I have my own little things abuot people i meet and all, i understand your dreams on how you just met new people and they die...i know what youre talking about, though that has never happened to me. I again, suggest you fight these things by counceling someone with experience.

Lets say you have a taste for weapons, blades and songs that are scary/swear a lot/talk about violence (Otep music is an example...) to calm down your thoughts and feelings, just quit those, and stop watching and thinking of blood and violence...try to get away from the negative. Thats what i would do, and DID before a long time ago...though my situation was not as critical as that.
Its not so bad though, trust me, you'll grow off it...like most of us do.

I once, for about a month had a series of dream, where everynight I would have to kill someone I loved, friends family, people like that and it was always with this knife, just thinking about is making me sad... Funny enough when I went into harder metal music they started going away, it could have been a coincidence. I feel sorry for you, it's not a fun thing to watch people die.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by immortALdeath [/i]
[B] Funny enough when I went into harder metal music they started going away, it could have been a coincidence. [/B][/QUOTE]

...It makes sense. Seeing as how much you can get lost when youre listening to metal music. You can't concentrate on anything, maybe for that period of time your brain liberated...i think.
Ouch bad theories.

Guest Paracite
Ya know, yer right Eugi. So. I had this really cool dream a few nights ago; it was fairly...strange, ya might say. Anyways, all I remember is it had Porvora's(Jing, fer you non manga otakus here; even though it's an anime'.) that sacrificed their life fer meh. But I can't remember most of it, so yeah.

We all wish you luck dude, ill tell you something my dad told me once. Its all in your head man, its not hurting you...sure it might be scaring you, but whats going on on the outside of your mind? nothing! you can prevent your way of being, and you can control your mind.
I wish you luck all the way.

About 9 months ago i had this dream that made think of why im here. I belive in a god, satan, angels, deamon, ghost, and aliens. But this dream had it where one of my coworkers took me to this gaurded place then took me in side. It was dark i could here voices and when i closed my eyes i seen deamonic creatures. The voices where talking about how i had a deamon in side and that my heart proceduce that was done when i three months old was also to remove the deamon that was conected to me. Yet they failed to remove it completly. then all of a sudden i could see as if it was day in the middle of the room was a circle with fire and heavenly glow every one that was around me was wearing the traditional monk cloaks, yet there eyes where deamon like. Then i woke up. But the Voices are the same ones that i heard several time before in have awake half asleep states. But they tell me what going to happen and what is going to be said to every word.
This is the reason i find it most startling to me. And why it may explain certain things that been happening to me. like how i can find a friend just by sensing him, or sense that something good, usaly bad going to happen. Also the precoganitive(sp) dreams that i would some times have.