OtakuBoards

The secret effects of the card cards....what are they

Guest shorty

What are the secrets of the god cards?  

1. 1. What are the secrets of the god cards?

• What are the secrets to the god cards?
    • How or when can they be used?

Hey everybody I need to know the secret effects of the cards(since I have one)and I want to know how many people know some. So for everybody who doesn't know them can find the secrets here. All I know is that they have the ability to have an instant attack:demon::demon:

"No matter how much darkness consumes you...there will always be the light in which you will prevale." (Sora...Kingdom Hearts)

I think you mean the God Cards, shorty, but only Ra has 'secret' abilities and that's only in the show. The real ones show all effects.

The two effects you want are Instant Attack and Point-to-Point Transfer. Instant Attack means that if Ra is brought back from the Graveyard it can attack immediately, while Point-to-Point Transfer is the ability for the player to donate his LP to strengthen Ra's atk power.

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Thanks for answering, guys. In future, shorty, questions about cards should go in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20652]Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread[/URL] at the top of the page. It's really not that hard to find.

But God Cards aren't tournament legal anyway, so you can only really use them in a casual Deck.

Thread closed.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]