OtakuBoards

Rate my newest abnners(warning:Not very good)

G.D. Ryoko

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=blue]Well yesturday I made some Bloody Roar banners while I was on the phone with my friend. I warn you, my banners aren`t very good or flashy but I`m not one for perfect, flashy things. I`m very plain and so are my banners. Well anyway I want you guys to tell me if my banners are good enough to use for something.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Those are good. It's very good especially since this is your first banners. All you need to do is improve on the cutting the pictures out. As you can see there are a little bit of white things throughout the characters bodies. So that's about all you need to improve on. Oh wait, You should try to not make such plain backgrounds.

Well, by looking at how you cropped the pictures, I can tell that they were done in Paint. Looks like you used the spray-paint to "crop".

Bakuryu was my favorite character from Bloody Roar, so I was excited to see him in a banner for ther first time on OB.

There is definitely room for improvement, but I salute you for attempting to crop using Paint (I know how tedious that can be).

Pretty observant Dan Rugh, but I actually colored my erase then cropped but it was still complicated. I started editing the banner`s but I only fininshed the one with Uriko. My brother added the text and I couldn`t get it off because he saved and then cut off the program. It looks really silly but it`s better than before, however I still didn`t crop them all the way because I need to see the images.