Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=blue]Well yesturday I made some Bloody Roar banners while I was on the phone with my friend. I warn you, my banners aren`t very good or flashy but I`m not one for perfect, flashy things. I`m very plain and so are my banners. Well anyway I want you guys to tell me if my banners are good enough to use for something.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Those are good. It's very good especially since this is your first banners. All you need to do is improve on the cutting the pictures out. As you can see there are a little bit of white things throughout the characters bodies. So that's about all you need to improve on. Oh wait, You should try to not make such plain backgrounds.
Posted
Yeah, I agree with Evolved_Dragon. I don't like the such plain backgrounds, but those are good for first tries. You can practice and get better.
I like the top one the best though. Some text and cutting pics better will make it nice.
Posted
Thanks you guys. About that cutting thing, my mouse is pretty screwed up so I couldn`t cut the pic the way I wanted.(Not to mention the fact I was on the Phone) And the background, I `m not good with that and text, I didn`t know what to write. I never do.
Posted
Well, by looking at how you cropped the pictures, I can tell that they were done in Paint. Looks like you used the spray-paint to "crop".

Bakuryu was my favorite character from Bloody Roar, so I was excited to see him in a banner for ther first time on OB.

There is definitely room for improvement, but I salute you for attempting to crop using Paint (I know how tedious that can be).
Posted
Pretty observant Dan Rugh, but I actually colored my erase then cropped but it was still complicated. I started editing the banner`s but I only fininshed the one with Uriko. My brother added the text and I couldn`t get it off because he saved and then cut off the program. It looks really silly but it`s better than before, however I still didn`t crop them all the way because I need to see the images.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...