Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This drawing was for someone (a boy) from my school, who requested a drawing. And so, of course, I want to share it to all of you, people, out there.
I don't know how Goku really looks like, but this what came out from the picture. I don't know if it looks like him or not, because I don't really watch dragonball z. I only see it in the commercials though.
I did some shadings also, if you can see it. And then after I shade it i blured it with a cotton and erased the ones that are passed the lines.

Comments and Criticisms are very welcome to be posted in this thread. Ratings are also welcome to. Thanks and See yah! ^_^
Posted
Wow; that's great for someone who really hasn't seen Goku before.
Are you meant to make him look like a teenager? To me, he kind of does look like one. The creator also made his eyes more cartoonish like, but that is a good picture. Nice work!
Posted
CI, I must once again state that you are an [i]incredible[/i] artist.
I'm completely awed.... you drew that after watching a TV commercial? His pose looks very natural, and I like the cloudy background--it adds to the picture without cluttering it up.

Goku's face and expression (particularly the eyes and mouth) are very Inuyasha-esque, which I found amusing. ^__^

~Dagger~
Posted
The colored version? I'll try to make the colored version as soon as I'm done with my chores and school.

But I want an answer to lots of people.
Here's my question:

Should I make the colored version of this? o_O

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...