Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I drew this butterfly in class a week ago and wanted to know what you thought. And could everyone answer me truthfully and tell me if it looks like a plant. Every single person I asked, even the artists, thought it was my interpretation of some plant. C&C greatly appreciate.
[url=http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/artwork/batafurai.png]Batafurai[/url]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Definately some plant going on and in around that drawing. But I do see the butterfly ^_^. Its like one of those optical illusions, where there is 2 pictures in one. Its an awesome flower too, if you look at it that way. And the buuuutterfly is beautiful. Either way its a great drawing ^_^. Keep it up.

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=orangered]I'm dittoing Kitty here, I think it's all the stalk-like things coming off the butterfly, they kind of look like thin leaves that you get off plants. And the wings make the petals. Though it really didn't take much looking to find the butterfly. Like Kitty said, an optical illusion thing ^_^

Keep it up - it's cool ^_^[/color]
Posted
Agreeing with KittyLynn, it's like an optical illusion. You can see the butterfly, but you can see the flower. It's pretty cool, I've always wanted to draw optical illusions.
I like it a lot, it's creative.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...