OtakuBoards

New Banner

Moony-

don't double post!!!! if I were you, I would make it less that 500. maybe like 400 or something. . . . Something where she isn't so stretched. It's good though. You probably could have sropped out that girl on the far right, but maybe you wanted her there. ah, well. good work!
~haze

[quote]I only have photoshop 6.0 :S I work with what I have. heh.[/quote]

Photoshop 6 and 7.0 are relatively the same I prefer 6.0 over 7.0 mainly because of the easier menus, and oddly enough it's easier for me to aibrush in it =P. As for the banner instead of strechting it out a bit like it currently is just resize it so it's smaller in proportions. Also the bright "star" type things don't blend that well with Lain =\ you might want to consider taking those out. Try experimenting with different fonts too as i'm not completly hating but am not completly liking either of them... One last thing -_o? Did you add a border? It's quite hard to tell but in thiscase it might not matter that much...

Hittokiri Zero, Thanks for the advice. I'll put into use what you said. And to answer your question, No, I did not put a border. I forgot entirely about that. Heh. I'm experimenting with some things, so, I should have a better banner up soon. Thanks again.