OtakuBoards

Anime Worlds

JoyKaiba

[I]Aww man, she's still too weak to stand...must have been some kind of mental shock![/I] Anon held her semi-upright, then she closed her eyes. [I]Hmm...good! She fell asleep[/I] Anon set her against a tree, and attempted to read her mind...
...He fell to the ground!
[I]Such pain...and the gate...how...how![/I] Horrifying was the first thing that came to his mind, but it was beyond that. Because for a brief moment, he felt her pain, and he hated it!
Anon picked her up and carried her as they continued...
[I]I hope she wakes up quick...I'll never find that girl if I have to carry her the whole way![/I]

"Who are you looking for?" Lilix questioned. "Your awake?" Anon asked. "*yawn* yep thank you for takeing hals that off my mind....so....so now you know?" lilix looked down "Yeah" Anon nodded. "You can put me down I believe I can walk." Lilix smiled.
"Oh" Anon blushed a bit. "Ha someone is blushing..." Lilix pressed.
"NO." Anon denied. "Yeah."

"Wow...I guess you're not as tough as I thought you were!" Lilix got down and Nicolas brushed himself off.
"Hey now!" Nicolas put a finger to his lips "I got a reputation to take care of!"
Lilix laughed. They ran a little while longer, when Lilix brought up "her" again.
"Ahh...some girl I was shadowing a while ago, but I lost her. I read her mind...briefly, but all I got is her name."
"And..."
"Erika or something like that. she needed help with something, I couldn't get it all."
"Are you reading my mind...now?" Lilix stepped back, feeling her privacy being invaded
"No-no! I'm not that good!" Nicolas grinned. "I can only read their minds when they're completely relaxed. Pretty much if they let me...or if they're asleep. When they're asleep I only get as much as I need! I don't like to pry..."
"Ok...so?"
"I can't seem to find her, and...and...You see I had this dream, and there was this girl, and she...I don't know." Nicolas stammered, not finding the words to say, then settling for "Just trust me, I've got to help her!"
"Ok." Lilix tried to figure out the situation by Nicolas's vague description. Then responded "So...Now what? Where do we start."
Nicolas scanned the horizon. "Good question..."

Oi, sorry I havvent posted iv'e been busy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seshuri got up from her comfortable place in the grass. She picked up her sword and began to walk towards the city again. "Why can't I make up my mind. I guess it's because i'm more relaxed than I was before now." She looked towards her horse paddock and called for Chrimson. She zapped her tack to her horse and hopped on. At first she trotted a little ways, then picked up the canter, then to the gallop. As she reached the boarder of Domino City she got off Chrimson and zapped her back to the field, but not before createing a flesh ghost Stallion for her. The horse was black as night with a star shapped spot on it's forehead. This was he favorit ghost horse. he was orriginally her mother's first horse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so short, i have to go, step-sis wants on, bye!!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm so sorry for not posting, but my IP adress has been screwing up. (kicks IP adress)

Eirka watched Darren, Naito, and Cado run off. She was going to follow them, but she decided not to. She went to turn back to Joey and Yugi, but came face to face with Seto Kaiba and Amanda Wheeler.

"Eirka," Amanda said as her blue eyes shifted over Eirka. Eirka let out a sigh of relieve as Joey and Yugi walked up next to Seto and Amanda. Joey gave an icy cold glare to his twin sister.

"Amanda Wheeler," Eirka said with a smile, "looks like you still have the same obedient dog." Seto snorted at Eirka's comment. Eirka laughed and looked at Joey. Joey was tapping his foot.

"Yeah," Amanda said with a grin, "and how have you been doing." Eirka stopped laughing and put her hand on her chin. She smiled as she thought.

"I'm on a mission to find my half -brother and sister," Eirka said with a evil grin, "and I met a elf boy who wants to help me." Amanda nodded her head. A lot of different mix breeds weren't common in Domino. Humans mainly lived here.

"Were you thinking about joining Setoy-poohs little contest," Amanda said as she hugged Seto. Everyone shook thier heads as a sweat drop appered on the back of their heads. Amanda looked around confused.

"No," Eirka said with an embaressed smile, "I just dropped by to say hello to a few of my friends." Amanda nodded and stopped hugging Seto. Eirka decided to stay and wait for Darren to return because she really didn't have better things to do.
---------------------------------

OOC: Amanda is my own character. She's Joey's twin sister and Seto's girlfriend. I still think Joey's the hottest though. ^_^;

OOC: Joey's hot? I agree! :love2: He can do stupid things sometimes, but overall, he's super cool!
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=orange]"Don't worry, Naito," Cado said telepathically to Naito, "I'll protect you, no matter what!" Naito smiled as she wandered back to the city. There she saw Erika and Joey and a few other people.

"Heeeey!" Naito shouted. "Wow am I glad to see you again!" Joey just turned away and muttered, "Oh great, it's the psychic freak..."
"Get over it, man!" Naito patted Joey on the back, making Joey shiver slightly. "Egh, you're creeping me out... Hey!" Joey noticed Cado right away. "Who's that? It can't be an unknown duel monster that escaped from a card, could it?"
"This is Cado," Naito said, introducing Cado, who was, actually, a Pokemon. "Now don't be surprised when she..."
"Hello, Joey," Cado thought to Joey.
"Wha... Hey, how can [i]she[/i] read minds? You two are creeping me out even more!"
"Oh, please," Naito rolled her eyes, her patience running low. "Enough with the immaturity already."
"Immaturity?!?"
"OK, break it up, you two..." Amanda jumped in the middle of his brother and Naito. Cado stod next to Naito, blushing and trying to pretend that nothing ever happened. "Amanda's right..." Yugi added, as if Amanda had stolen the words from his mouth.
"Anyways, you two," Kaiba blurted with the same impatient tone as Naito's, "you better not touch my girl, and whoever does will pay..." Naito tried to stop herself from giggling, wondering why a serious guy like Kaiba could act this way towards a girl. She had heard about him on the news, about how he could run a company as a boy. She was quite impressed with him.
Erika listened to their conversation and started to laugh in amusement. "You better shut up as well," Kaiba snapped, grabbing Erika by the neck. He shook her for a while, then put her down. "Nobody makes fun of our love..." he muttered to himself. He then grumpily grabbed Amanda and stomped away like an angry gorilla. Naito shrugged as they left and hung out with Joey, Yugi, and Erika for the rest of the day.[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope that was OK...

"Hey Naito," Eirka said as she stood next to Joey, "what happened to Darren." Just as Eirka said that Darren came sliding in between Naito and Yugi. Eirka shook her head in embarrassment. Naito jump as Darren almost hit her. She landed in Yugi's arm. Both Yugi and Naito blushed as Yugi sat her down.

"There he is," Naito said still with a slight blush to her face. Eirka nodded and looked at Darren. Darren looked out of breath. Eirka patted him on the head.

"What's wrong buddy," Eirka asked as she lifted her hand. Darren looked up. His green eyes looked tired and sleepy. Eirka looked at Joey. Joey shrugged his shoulders.

"Naito can run extremely fast," Darren said as he stood stright up. Naito laughed and looked at Eirka. An evil idea crossed her mind. She giggled as she thought.

"Wuz so fuuny," Joey said as he glared at Naito. Naito couldn't seal in her laughter. Everyone looked at her with a strange look. She stopped laughing and wiped away her tears of joy.

"You know you two," Naito said pointing at Joey and Eirka, "would make a cute couple." Eirka and Joey turned bright red, looked at each other, and then put thier backs to each other. Yugi, Darren, and Naito started laughing.

Joey....*drools*....Uh...okay! :drool:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seshuri looked at the sky. A dark cloud was looming over Domino city. 'What could that be?' she thought. She quickly ran into the city. her speed was way above average for wolf demons. She sould slip through the city of humans undetected. but her thought of the dark cloud, eitch probobly ment another demon, quickly came back to her as she slunked around. Seshuri was about to turn the corner when she heard an all to familiar voice. She quickly hid after hearing another familiar voice. Her old friends were still here. Her first friend ever...and her first rival, Seto Kaiba! Out in the open? That was creepy. And Joey Wheeler, whom she had met before in a duel, and crushed him by the way, and had helped him with a few pointers before Duelist Kingdom.She had somewhat of a crush on him. His accent made her laugh. She had missed them. But wanted to keep out of thier sight...but she didn't know why. Somehow she couldn't face them. She didn't think she could move from the corner ally she was hiding behind. What was wrong with her?

Eirka slightly peeked at Joey. She noticed he was doing the same thing. Eirka turned bright red again as turned again. Yugi stopped laughing and looked at Eirka.

"Aw come on Eirka," Yugi said with a slight snicker, "you know that you like Joey." Eirka grinned as a sweatdrop appered on the back of her head. Yugi was right though. Eirka might as well get it over with. She turned around and tapped Joey on the shoulder. Joey turned around, still with a red tint to his face.

"Yeah," Joey said as he looked at Eirka. Eirka turned bright red, but she hugged Joey anyhow. Joey looked shocked as he turned bright red.

"I can't hide it any longer," Eirka said as she hugged Joey, "I like you." Joey looked as he was about to faint. Yugi, Darren, and Naito started to laugh again. Darren stopped suddenly though. Something had caught his attention. He started running down the sidewalk. Naito took off after him and Eirka took after her. Yugi and Joey also decided to follow as well.
-----------------------------------------
Joey mines (hugs Joey)

OOC: I wonder if this is what you thought was going to appear on the street... Probably not.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=orange]"Look," Darren said with a serious tone. He pointed to the left, toward a dark figure with a black cape. A robotic creature stood by him.
"What's that guy doing here?" Yugi wondered.
"Why is there a Jinzo standing next to him?" Joey wondered. (He's referring to the robot.)
The caped figure helf up a boy with blue hair and a pink shirt. Espa Roba!
"Espa Roba!" Naito exclaimed. "What are youing here?"
"He... he cought... me... beat me in a duel and took my Jinzo..." Espa muttered, sounding in pain. "He's now trying to take my mind... Good thing he doesn't have... a Millennium Item..." And with that, he fainted. The caped figure left with Jinzo and Espa, and Naito, Darren, Yugi, Joey, and Erika followed. Yugi thought, "I hope that guy's not a Rare Hunter... and I hope Roba's right about him not having a Millennium Item..."[/color]

OOC: Sorry that was such a short post... Well at least we found out what Darren was looking for...

OOC: I hate to be picky, but Joey already has Roba's Jinzo card. Remember he beat him in a Duel. How about we make the card Cosmo Queen. I know it's better then Jinzo, but it works.
------------------------------------------------------

Eirka really didn't have time to play around. She had to get this over with. She picked up her speed and tackled the guy in the cape. She turned him around. She freed Roba and pulled the guys hood. To her surprise, it was someone she knew.

"What were you doing VASH," Eirka said as she sat on the tall blonde. Vash's eyes were spinning from Eirka tackleing him. Eirka shook her head as everyone else caught up. Vash's eyes stopped spinning and he looked at Eirka. A sweatdrop appered on the side of his face.

"This weird looking boy that I met as I walking through the city hired me," Vash said as he picked Eirka up, "He told me to duel people with cards, beat them, take thier best card, and bring them back to him. I personally think a gun duel is funner." Eirka shook her head as Vash threw of this cape. His long red jacket moved in the wind as he threw the cape to the ground.

"Does that give you the right to hold someone up in the air," Naito yelled as she checked Espa Roba. Vash rubbed the back of his head and nervously smiled. Joey looked at Vash's gun in amusement.

"Sorry," Vash said as he put his hand down, "but he started to flip out and I tried to calm him down. When he started to make a scene I picked him and told him to keep it down. He thought I was trying to steal his mind. He fainted because he was too rattled up. I only ran because I knew you would yell out me Eirka." Vash looked upset about what he had done. He bent down and put the Cosmo Queen back in Roba's deck. Eirka shook her head and looked at Darren. She grabbed Vash's and started to walk back to the street.

"Come on Darren," Eirka said with a sigh, "let's take this guy back where he belongs before he gets arrested for carrying a gun and if you're wondering, you sensed something because Vash's a Humanoid." Darren nodded and started following Eirka. Joey quickly grabbed Eirka's other hand. Eirka turned around and turned bright red. Joey turned bright red as well.

"I......I......have to........admit.......I......I........like you too," Joey said with a completely red face, "and I coming with you no matter the danger." Eirka nodded her head and gribbed Joey's hand. Naito helped Roba up and handed him to Yugi. She caught up with Eirka, Darren, Joey, and Vash. They all started heading toward the edge of Domino City.

"So what is Vash to you," Darren asked he walked out of the city. Eirka shook her head in embarresment. Naito could tell Vash was closer to Eirka then friends.

"He's one of my half-brothers that I know," Eirka said as she let go of Vash's hand and hugged Joey's arm, "He was part of triplets that my mother had. It's him, Knives, and Julie. My mother went with everybody. I mean there's me. I'm a Demon/Humanoid. There's Vash and his siblings. They're completely Humanoid. There's also my half-brother and sister I'm looking for. Theye're Human/Humanoids." Darren, Naito, and Joey looked shocked as Eirka spoke. Joey hugged her.
--------------------------------------

OOC: I love putting twists in stories. Joey is now traveling with us and Julie is also one of my characters. You'll hear more about her when we get to where Vash lives. :D

My Joey! *snatch*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seshuri decided she really didn't want to stay anywhere near Seto Kaiba anymore because he could easily sence she was there. Joey on the other hand, looked too caught up in what he was doing now, witch made her kind of jelous in a way. Besides, Joey couldn't ever sence her to begin with so she tought she would be okay following him. But then again, did Seshuri even want to follow him? she started recalling the days she had spent with Joey. He had made her feel...different. He knew she was different from other people, but didn't seem to care. He had on that dorky smile and she had always loved that accent...loved?
Seshuri saw that they were getting further away from her. She lookaed at Seto, then back at Joey. "What the hell. If I see something I didn't want to see, then that's my fault." She said to herself and crept after the gang.

My Joey (snatchs back) Go find someone else :p
----------------------------------------------------

Eirka walked beside Joey, still with her arm wrapped around his. Joey had a red tint to his face. Eirka shook her head and stopped dead in her tracks. She turned around letting go of Joey's arm.

"Someone is following us," Eirka said as she clinched her fist. Joey put his hand on Eirka's shoulder. Eirka put her hand on his. She thought she was being paranoid again. Suddenly, Darren stepped forward. His pointed ears were twitching.

"You're right," Darren said as he clinched his fist, "We are begin followed." Seshuri was hideing behind a tree. She know that the group was on to her. She had to sneak or she was going to get caught.

"Forget it," Eirka said as she firmly grabbed Joey's hand, turned, and started walking again. Darren wanted to investigate, but decided not to. He quickly caught up with the group.

A few minutes later, everyone was standing on the edge of a dusty town. All the bulidings looked as if they haven't been updated since the old west.

"Well," Eirka said with a hand motion, "Vash's hometown." Vash ran into town and then stopped. He looked back at the group. They hadn't moved from their spot. Vash smiled, ran over to Eirka, grabbed her hands, and started to pull her.

"Come on sis," Vash said with a big grin, "don't you want to see your other siblings." Eirka shook her head as the rest of the group followed.

A few seconds later, the group was standing in front of a huge house. It was bigger then the others. Vash opened the doors and walked in. The place seemed empty.

"Hey," Vash said as he dropped Eirka's hands, "is anybody home. I've got a surprise." Eirka shook her head as she looked around. There was a room that had a candel on. Eirka, followed by Joey, walked over to the room and threw the light switch on. She was in shock at the sight she saw.

"JULIEN APRIL TRIGUN," Eirka yelled. Joey hugged Eirka trying to keep her from doing anything hasty. Julie looked over to the doorway. She had been kissing Nicholas D. Wolfwood on the couch.

"Eirka," Julie said as she stood up, "what a pleasent surprise." Eirka looked at Julie as she nugged Nick. Nick stood up. He was still kind of in a daze.

"What were you doing," Eirka asked with a stern look. Julie shook her head. It was pretty obvious what she was doing. She bent over and tapped her sister on the nose.

"I don't see why you should care little sister," Julie said as Vash walked in. Vash was begin followed my Knives. Knives hugged Eirka literally knocking Joey out of the way. Eirka shoved Knives off after a second and checked on Joey. Joey hugged her as she helped him up.

"Why don't you stay with us for a while," Knives said with a smile. Before Eirka could say anything, her and Joey were begin drug. Knives took them into another room where the rest of the group was talking to Meryl and Millie. Eirka shook her head, walked over to a couch, and sat down with Joey.
------------------------------------------------

:blush: Joey Wheeler, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, and Millions Knives all in the same room. :drool:

[color=red]OOC: Girls, stop fighting over Joey :sweat:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Darren looked around the house as everyone talked. He still had an odd feeling. He got up and walked out of the room. Eirka watched him, but really didn't pay any attention. Darren opened the front doors just to catch a glimpse of a wolf's tail.

"Who's there," Darren yelled as he closed the doors behind him. Darren walked around the corner of the house. Seshuri dove behind a tree, but Darren caught her. Darren started tapping his foot as he looked at Seshuri. Seshuri pressed her fingers together.

"I'm Seshuri," Seshuri said calmly, "and you are?" Darren uncrossed his arms and stopped tapping his foot. He put out his hand. Seshuri grabbed his hand. Darren lightly pulled her up.

"Why were you following us," Darren asked with a slight smile. Seshuri looked as if she was about to blush. She crossed her arms and slight looked at Darren. Darren laughed slight at Seshuri. Seshuri then started to blush.
----------------------------------------------

OOC: I've settled your fight :D[/color]

OOC: Again, I'm not really in the mood for a long post...
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=orange]Joey soon entered the house too and saw Seshuri. "Hey, who's there?" he shouted in surprise.
"I'm Seshuri, and you are Joey, right? Kaiba told me about you."
"You gotta be kidding me!"
"Kaiba said many bad things about you, like how you are a cowardly dog in disguise and that you don't have a brain..."
"DON'T HAVE A BRAIN?!? AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PUPPY DOG?" He punched Seshuri in the chest. Seshuri winced and recovered slowly a few seconds later. "Oh yeah, Kaiba also told me that you tend to punch people when they say bad things."
"Uhhh... What's wrong with that?"
"Well, it's very rude," Seshuri said in a cross tone.
"Enough," said a voice. A boy wearing a long white jacket appeared from another room. "Kaiba?" Seshuri said, astonished. "Hey, how'd you get here so fast?"
"You didn't hear me sneaking up on you. I'm better than I thought," Kaiba said pleasingly to himself. Then he turned to Joey. "All right, you little lap dog," he teased, "you better stop punching my girl, OK?" Joey snickered at the words "my girl", but tried not to make a sound.
Seconds later, everyone else except Naito entered the room.
~~~~~~~~~~
Naito walked away from the mansionlike house, thinking to herself, "Ah well, I'm getting tired of this Duel Monsters thing anyways." Suddenly, she met a pink cat with a lovely long and fluffy tail. The cat purred, excited to see Naito, as if she were an old friend.
"Purridelly!" Naito exclaimed. She hugged the cat and petted her softly. "Purrrrrri!" Purridelly cooed, happy and relaxed. Both of them were getting tired, so they looked around for a place to sleep, Naito petting Purridelly all the way.[/color]

Hope that was OK, splitting from the group... Don't worry; Naito didn't go too far yet...

OOC: Um, we already left Domino City. We're in Vash's hometown and Darren had just found Seshuri outside of Vash's house. Also, Seshuri already knows Joey and Seto's girl is Amanda. ^_^: Sorry, I'm picking up from where Maximillion left off.
--------------------------------------------------------

Eirka looked around Darren had been gone for a while and Naito left. She didn't want to be nosey, but she had to find out what was going on. She got up and walked over to a window. Joey followed her.

"Hey," Joey said with a shocked voice, "I know that wolf girl. Her name's Seshuri." Eirka looked at Joey. Joey nodded his head and looked back out the window. It looked like Darren was put the moves on Seshuri. Eirka shook her head, walked back over to the couch, and sat down. Joey walked back over, sat down, and put his arm around Eirka.

"So what brings you here Eirka," Julie asked as she leaned away from Nick. Eirka looked at Vash and shook her head. Julie looked over at Vash.

"I brought him back home," Eirka said as she shooke her head, "He was getting in trouble in Domino City." Meryl elbowed Vash sightly in his ribs. Vash smiled nervously as a sweatdrop appered at the side of his face.

"What are you doing," Knives said as he put his arm behind Millie, "Picking up people from the cities you vist." Eirka looked at Joey. An evil thought crossed her mind. She looked back at Knives.

"Yeah," Eirka said as she put her head on Joey's shoulder, "So which one of you are volunteering to come with me." Eirka was going to pick the one that wasn't pay attention. Everyone shook their heads except Nick. Eirka grined and pointed at Nick.

"What," Nick said as his blue eyes meet Eirka's green ones. Eirka clapped her hands together. Her evil grin disappeared.

"How would you like to go on adventure," Eirka said in a babyish tone, "and No is not an answer. Besides, I think you should take a break from my sister. Too much Julie can't possible be good for you." Julie shook her head and looked at Nick. Nick shook his head and stood up. He walked over to Eirka and got in her face. Joey looked really irritated.

"Alright," Nick said with an annoyed voice, "but don't exspect me to be too nice." Eirka nodded and jumped up and grabbed Joey's hand. Nick grabbed his cross. Eirka looked at her siblings and waved with her free hand.

"Bye," Eirka said with a smile, "I'll see you guys later when I drop off your priest." Nick snorted as he put on his sunglasses. Eirka grabbed his hand and ran out the doors. She walked over to Darren and Seshuri.
-------------------------------------------

OOC. A few words from your author :D. I'm a big fan of Knives&Millie. (gets stuff thrown at her) Let a girl have her opinion!!!! Also, Joey and Nick are mine. Nobody elses. MINES!!!!
Ok, I feel a lot better now.

Joey...Seto...Nicky???*faints*
*starts pulling the boys behing a corner by thier shirts*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seshuri sat on the top of the house watching Joey, Eirka walk out of it, practicly dragging Nick behind them. She sighed at the sight of Eirka snuggling Joey. She had a strange feeling in her gut and her heart now. But not the feeling she had experianced before with Joey. This one was different. More...sad. Did she feel neglected? Couldn't happen. Seshuri had no feelings.
At that moment something that had never happened before in her life started. Her white eyes began to swell up with water. She was crying, but didn't know what for. She couldn't understand. Seshuri slammed her fist into the roof with frustration. "I'm goin' back home." She said to herself. "I can't stand it any longer." There was an unfamiliar sound in her voice that she had a hard time identifying. But she knew then she was feeling sorrow. She put her face in her knees and kept crying.
Moments later, she picked up her katana and started leaving undetected...or so she thought
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Um...speaking of Seto, where did he go?

This is JoyKaiba, I'm using my brother's screenname because smething happened to mine. I can't post. :bawl:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*pulls Nick and Joey back over to her* Seto is still in Domino City. We left him behind. *snuggles Nick and Joey* MINES!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eirka stopped for a split moment and looked at the roof. Darren also looked up there. He spotted Seshuri as she was about to jump off the roof.

"Seshuri," Darren said as Seshuri froze, "first you jump away from me, now your leaveing." Nick looked up to the roof. He pulled his sunglasses down as he stared at Seshuri's tail. Eirka elbowed him hard in the ribs.

"It's not nice to stare," Eirka said as she pointed her finger in Nick's face. Nick smacked Eirka's finger away from his face. Eirka shook her finger and glared at Nick.

"It's not nice to point either," Nick said with a frown. Eirka crossed her arms and turned her back to Nick. Darren was trying to figure out a way to get on the roof. Eirka looked at him and grined. She started running at Darren with demon speed. As she jumped, she lifted Darren up. They both landed on the roof.

"Go talk to her," Eirka said as she turned around. Darren turned and watched Eirka jump off the roof. Eirka landed softly on both feet. Joey and Nick looked at each other and then looked at Eirka. Eirka smiled and grabbed Joey's arm.

"Um Seshuri," Darren said as he turned back around. Seshuri was still frozen. She was just too overwhelmed. Darren walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

Why must all of my ingenuis plans go wrong?!
*slashes Joykaiba with katana*
Well, I got one! *pulls chain connected to Seto's waist* Come Seto!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seshuri smacked Darren's hand away and proceded jumping from the roof. She rounded the gang and walked back towards Domino city. Her eyes started to water a bit more and she took her sleve, whiped the tears, and walked away as fast as she could. She couldn't run, she felt weak. 'What is this?' Seshuri asked herself, 'Why to I feel like this?'. Running wasn't going to help herself. So she decided to stop. She just kindo of let go and fell to the ground, unconcious.
Sheshuri had hit her haed on a rock. Owy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such a short post, i gotta go!

• 4 weeks later...
Oh boy, two characters in this story too :rolleyes:. I need a break. :snuggles up with Joey and Nicky:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eirka looked at Darren as he stood on the roof. He tried to make friends with Seshuri, but she didn't want nothing to do with him. He let out a sigh and jumped off the roof.

"You alright," Eirka asked as she looked at Darren. Darren just made a hand motion and kept walking. Eirka looked at Nick and Joey. They both shrugged their shoulders. Eirka let out a sigh and started following Darren.

A few mintutes later, everyone was peacefully walking on a path. Eirka lossely held Joey's hand. Nick looked at all of the flowers on the side of the path. He looked really happy for some odd reason. Darren still seemed alittle upset, but he was getting over it.

"Are you sure you're okay," Eirka asked Darren. Darren turned around and smiled. He then turned back around and contniued walking. Eirka let out a sigh and looked up at Joey. Joey just shook his head.

A little later, the small group ended up in a small village. The village wasn't much. It looked like it was from the past. Eirka didn't like the sent of the air. She smelt a half-demon. One she had incountered before. She quickly turned toward a tree. A with long white hair, yellowish-brown eyes, claws, fangs, white dog ears, wearing all red, and had a sword at his side was standing in the tree. Eirka growled.

"Inuyasha," Eirka growled. Inuyasha jumped from the tree and looked at Eirka. Erika growled as she transformed herself. Joey backed slightly away. Eirka's hair turned white, her eyes went yellow, she grew fangs, and claws. Inuyasha grined and snickered.

"Welcome back," Inuyasha said with an inviteing voice, "twin sister." Darren and Joey looked a little stunned. Not only had Eirka transformed, but she had another sibling she didn't bother to mention. Joey grabbed his head in confusion. Eirka calmed down and looked at Inuyasha. She was still in demon form.