Jump to content
OtakuBoards

And I'm Back! Well, sorta. Drawings....


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, this is the first time I've posted in here since my comp when stupid on me. Since I can't make banners, I'll have to show you a few of my drawings. Tell me what you think.

This one is just a pic I found on the Internet, re-drew, and colored with marker (which sucks because of the spaces between the marker marks). Anyway, what do you all think?
Posted
Hmm...i dont know...well, ive never liked marker, its why. I cant say too much about the picture, if it looks good to you, then it will look perfect to others.
Posted
Hmm. Is there any way you could color future pictures with colored pencils or Photoshop? I love the skull's expression and pose, but the markers make it look a little.... crude.

Black-and-white inking might have been more effective; because of the image's macabre subject material, it doesn't need to use vibrant colors in order to engage the viewer.

~Dagger~
Posted
ok well here's another one. I haven't finished coloring this one yet so there are some spots missing. And I haven't drawn the hair on the guy in the upper right. Anyway, here ya go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...