Baron Samedi Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 Ultra=Super Violet= Violet Crumble Violet Crumble= Honeycomb Ultraviolet= Super Honeycomb... Get my drift? Anyways, here is the launch of my new 'face' for Ob. All comments welcome. It is an extensioin to my earlier HoneyComb banner. I liked the theme, and continued it in this one. So, what do you all think?
Braidless Baka Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 [color=orangered]Okay, it's looking very neat ;) nice effect ^_^ Buuuuuut, on the top line when the third comb disappears the text shifts. Probably an accident, and a niggly problem, but I thought I should point it out for ya ^_^;;[/color]
Baron Samedi Posted November 22, 2003 Author Posted November 22, 2003 Good point there, I missed that ^^;; Here is the edited version then, all better now. What do you think of the avatar as well? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=520668[/img]
Guest .h4ck Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 thats very good, what program did you use? i was using swish but i cant put the file into a format that is can get hosted on
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now