I, Colossus Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 [color=#006699]I'm pretty sure a good amount of this board knows about Finch. They've gotten pretty big since around July. I've known about them since around Febuary, so a little while before they got HUGE. They were still pretty well known anyway. I'm a fan of their older stuff, more than the stuff they released after "What it is to Burn", and no, it's not because I have a vandetta against mainstream stuff. But because they went a little softer for that album. The two exceptions to that rule and my favorite songs are Perfection Through Silence and Project Mayhem.[/color]
TeRRaFLaMe Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 Whoo! Finch is most definitely my favorite American band. They rock. @_@ My favorites are probably... What It Is To Burn, Three Simple Words, Grey Matter, Letters To You, and Ender. They're an awesome band. *nod*
Break Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Hmm.. Finch are okay. I've heard like.. four songs though, out them my favourite is probably What It Is To Burn. When I go through my "I am sad and depressed" phases, it gets to me. =\ [/size][/color]
Dan Rugh Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 I've loved Finch for a while now. I don't really remember how long it's been, but my older brother introduced them to me way before they were on Mtv. They are one of the best bands on Drive-Thru. I like this one song of theirs called "Once Upon My Nightstand". It's not on a CD, I don't believe, but I found it on Kazaa. It's pretty much an acoustic guitar and Nate singing with distorted vocals. I also really like Waiting and Apologetic Theory. [i]What it is to Burn[/i] is a really great CD. My favorites off it is the opening track, "New Beginnings", and "Without You Here". I heard that they made a video for "Worms of the Earth" for some movie soundtrack. That's a really good song. They are also supposedly working on new songs, too.
Sanada Posted March 6, 2005 Posted March 6, 2005 I absolutely love Finch! Atmy school all my other friends think Finch sucks, but that's because they have lousy taste in music. (Mainstream ****, mostly) From their EP to Album, I've loved every damn song. Nate Barcalow is just such a great singer, even live he's amazing! 'What It Is To Burn' is currently my favourite Finch song, but I also really like 'Awake' 'Grey Matter' and 'Project Mayhem' Finch is just different from most rock/emo/punk bands, that's why they stand out. -Sanada
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now