Amity Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 Ok!? Casn somebody help me? I'm not sure if this type of thread is posted a lot, but I forgot, how many post until you reach junior member?? I know, it might be in the rules, but I totally forgot! There are a lot of Rule threads and I'm not too sure if that's in there. So if someone could...please help?:whoops:
James Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 [color=#707875]Oh, Amity...I'm sorry, but I think you're heading down the Road to Banville here. Ahem. I'll move this to the Suggestions & Feedback forum, in the hope that someone will be nice enough to run through the different post numbers/ranks for you.[/color]
Dagger Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 0--249 = Newbie 250--499 = Junior Member 500--999 = Member 1000--???? = Otaku Sorry, that's all I can tell you. Hope it helped. ~Dagger~
Amity Posted November 23, 2003 Author Posted November 23, 2003 Thank you Dagger. That has helped quite a bit!
OtakuSennen Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 [color=midnightblue]Don't forget: 2000 = Extreme Otaku 3000 = No Life 5000 = I Live Here But people may not consider you a "newbie" if you type out long, well-written posts that make sense and express your point clearly. Or you could just look at the post count and go by that measurement. It all depends on your viewpoint.[/color]
vegeta rocker Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 I agree, most people well classify you depending on your post quality. There are a few who will judge you on your post number, but they are usually not worth socializing with anyway. I remember when i was a wee spammer, it takes some getting used to.
Mr. Maul Posted December 9, 2003 Posted December 9, 2003 Is there anything beyond "I live here"? I mean, what are you once you reach 10,000 posts, though it is not likely?
James Posted December 9, 2003 Posted December 9, 2003 [color=#707875]There is a rank beyond "I Live Here", yes. But you'll have to wait and see what it is. ~_^[/color]
G/S/B Master Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#707875]There is a rank beyond "I Live Here", yes. But you'll have to wait and see what it is. ~_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] James, I fear the rank beyond I live here. Please don't say it out loud >_< Honestly we should get our rank depending on our post quality. Because I would like to be a newb again :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now