OtakuBoards

200??

Amity

Ok!? Casn somebody help me? I'm not sure if this type of thread is posted a lot, but I forgot, how many post until you reach junior member?? I know, it might be in the rules, but I totally forgot! There are a lot of Rule threads and I'm not too sure if that's in there. So if someone could...please help?:whoops:

[color=#707875]Oh, Amity...I'm sorry, but I think you're heading down the Road to Banville here. Ahem.

I'll move this to the Suggestions & Feedback forum, in the hope that someone will be nice enough to run through the different post numbers/ranks for you.[/color]

[color=midnightblue]Don't forget:

2000 = Extreme Otaku
3000 = No Life
5000 = I Live Here

But people may not consider you a "newbie" if you type out long, well-written posts that make sense and express your point clearly.

Or you could just look at the post count and go by that measurement. It all depends on your viewpoint.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#707875]There is a rank beyond "I Live Here", yes. But you'll have to wait and see what it is. ~_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

James, I fear the rank beyond I live here. Please don't say it out loud >_<

Honestly we should get our rank depending on our post quality. Because I would like to be a newb again :P